Suspension & Shocks
Shocks are the important part that keeps your tyres in contact with the road when braking and cornering. The performance of your tyres and brakes is dramatically reduced with worn suspension and faulty shocks.
Signs Of Dangerous Shocks & Suspension
- Vehicle dips or sways badly under braking and cornering
- Knocking noises from suspension
- Steering wheel vibrates while driving
- Uneven and premature tyre wear
- Oil leaks for shocks
- Vehicle rocks and rolls over bumps
- Vehicle nervous, slides during cornering
Fact About Shock Absorbers
- A vehicle with worn shocks can take an extra 20% distance to stop in an emergency situation – the difference between stopping safely, or an accident.
- Worn shocks will reduce the vehicles ability to corner safely at speed.
- Faulty shocks puts extra stress and load on other suspension parts causing premature failure plus reducing brake performance
- Worn shocks and suspension makes the ride in your vehicle uncomfortable and unsafe putting yourself and family at risk.